Image 1 of 1
Originally built to house proving ground officers, this building in Fort Handcock became the Officer's Club at Sandy Hook in the 1920s. Constructed in 1878, it is the second oldest masonry structure after the lighthouse.
- ©2015 Michael J Treola Photography All Rights Reserved.
- Image Size
- 6144x4096 / 72.1MB
- Contained in galleries
- Newest Images, Sandy Hook Stock Images, Stock - Sandy Hook