Image 1 of 1
Coast Guard Auxiliary Lady B Cutter003.tif
The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary boat Lady M leaving the Coast Guard Station Sandy Hook. The Coast Guard Auxilary was established on June 23, 1939 by an act of Congress as the United States Coast Guard Reserve and re-designated as the Auxiliary on February 19, 1941. The Auxiliary is an incorporated, civilian volunteer component of the United States Coast Guard ("USCG").
- Copyright Michael J. Treola Photography
- Image Size
- 5616x3744 / 60.2MB
- Contained in galleries
- United States Coast Guard Stock Images, Stock - Maritime, Marine / Maritime Stock Images